Our goal is to have various speakers educate us on important local, county, state and federal government issues.
As part of the overall Adopt a Politician Program we have groups attending local city and county meetings. These include: Tulare City Council and Tulare County Board of Supervisors. Our goal is to monitor more of the elected governmental bodies that impact our tax dollars and how these dollars are spent.
CONTACT: Dennis Smith 559-967-4952 or email
Farmersville: 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. on the 1st Thursday of each month at National Builders Supply: 819 W Visalia Road (Caldwell Avenue), Farmersville.
Tulare: 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. on the 3rd Thursday of each month at Masonic Lodge: 135 W. Tulare Avenue, Tulare
Not all resources linked agree 100% with Tea Party values. Linking does not imply an endorsement of all content on the external websites.
Your sources must be credible to the person whom you are trying to convince.
Our Mariposa coordinator, Ronika, is in Wisconsin fighting for Gov. Scott Walker with hundreds of Tea Partiers from across the country.
Keep an eye on our Facebook Page for updates from Ronika.
Even if you can't make it to Wisconsin, you can still help Gov Walker. CLICK HERE for instructions to Phonebank for Gov Scott Walker
5/21/12 update from Ronika: We are walking precincts, door to door and getting good response, people are upset their vote doesn't matter and the recall costs so much. overall opinion is he has more support from citizens than the media will mention, as usual, and they will tell you that.
The following candidates have endorsed the Central Valley Tea Party in the 2012 election cycle. Some candidates have only signed our original endorsement forms. Other have also signed the Contingent Letter of Resignation and our 2012 Candidate Questionnaire.
California 16th Congressional District
California Assembly District 23
California Assembly District 31
Madera County Supervisor District 3
Fresno City Council District 2
Clovis School Board
Fresno School Board Area 6
Sierra Unified School Board
Pick up copies of the Times at these fine businesses and thank them for helping
to spread the Tea Party message!
AUBERRY / PRATHER
v Auberry Garage 33246 Auberry Road
v Bruce's Auberry Service Center 32921Auberry Road
v Falcon Junction Shell Mini Mart Auberry Rd & 168
v Mountain Press Newspaper 33171 Auberry Road, Suite C
v Ponderosa Market 33246 Auberry Road
v The Pizza Factory 29424 Auberry Road Prather
- Barnes Welding Supply 5150 Rosedale Hwy Bakersfield
- Bear Mountain Sports 8032 Di Miller Street #D (off Weedpatch Hwy) Bakersfield
- Bob's Bait Bucket 2131 So. Chester Ave. Bakersfield
- Bugni Hardware & Feed 2612 Taft Hwy Pumpkin Center
- Cartwright Wheel & Brake Service 10012 Main St. Lamont
- Dr. Brendon Bradley DC QME 4545 Stockdale Hwy Bakersfield
- Fandango City Palace, 3510 Wible Road Bakersfield
- Floyd’s General Store 2020 So. Chester Ave. Bakersfield
- Greenfield Body Works, 10825 So. Union Ave. Bakersfield
- Good Lookin’ Beauty & Nail 2708 Brundage Lane Bakersfield
- Irrigation Concepts 31525 Elmo Hwy McFarland
- Kenneth Khuu,D.D.S. 2021 19th St. Bakersfield
- Kim's Barber Shop 2900 Taft Hwy Pumpkin Center
- Mark's Automotive 3831 Buck Owen Blvd. Bakersfield
- Ole Boy Outdoors, Inc 12556 Jomani Dr., Suite A Bakersfield
- One Stop Smog & Auto Care Centers 6561 White Lane, Suite H Bakersfield
- One Stop Smog & Auto Care Centers 10120 Rosedale Hwy Bakersfield
- Pickup Salvage Company 2173 So. Union Ave. Bakersfield
- The Supply Sergeant 3530 Chester Ave. Bakersfield
v Good Ol’ Daze 54310 Road 432
ü Chowchilla Physical Therapy 285 Hospital Dr., Room 29
v Bullard Chiropractic 330 Bullard Ave.
v Clovis Feed 1490 Tollhouse Rd.
v Clovis Janitorial 2331 Villa Ave.
v Discount Tire Center 1075 Railroad Ave.
v Engravers, Inc 850 San Jose Ave #111
v Red Caboose Café 5054 N. Academy
v Sunnyside Shell 5605 E. Kings Canyon Road at Clovis Ave.
v Yosemite Falls Café 1455 Shaw Ave.
- Coarsegold Market 35305 Hwy 41
- Zanders Coffee at Historical Village 35300 Hwy 41 #10
v A to Z Insurance 1209 E .Shaw Ave. Fresno
v Abby Car Care 7253 N. Abby
v Allforms Connection 351 W. Cromwell, Suite 114
v BRE Software 132 W. Nees #106
v Chick's Frame & Wheel Service, Inc. 2695 S. Cherry #112
v Discount Gun Supply 520 W. Olive
v Haven’s for Total Security 459 N. Blackstone Ave.
v Herb Bauer Sporting Goods Firearms Department 6264 N. Blackstone Ave.
v Hye Quality Bakery 222 Santa Clara St.
v Lehman's Lock and Safe, 1089 E. Shaw #104
v National Hardware 7173 N. Blackstone Ave., Pinedale
v The Range 5151 N. Gates
v R and R Automotive 48 W. Minarets
v SAS Shoes 6721 N. Blackstone Ave. at Herndon
v The Tone Shop 6469 N.Blackstone Ave.
v Yosemite Falls Café 4248 W. Ashlan
v Yosemite Falls Café 5123 N. Blackstone Ave.
v Yosemite Falls Café 4020 N. Cedar,(Glacier Park)
- A & D Auto and Cycle 102 S. Douty St.
- Hanford Auto 12250 11th Avenue
- Hanford Computers and More 415 N. 10th Ave.
- Morgan and Slates Manufacturing 12918 Hanford Armona Rd.
- Pet Stop 617 Irwin St.
- Robert's Diamond Showcase On 12th Ave in front of Hanford Mall
- Shorty’s Bar 129 W.5h St.
v Lakeshore Resort at Huntington Lake 61953 Huntington Lake Rd. Lakeshore
ü Napa Auto Parts 14695 W. Whitesbridge Ave.
ü Reno's Hardware Store 776S. Madera Ave.
ü Slumberger Lumber 14679 W. Whitesbridge Ave
v Corsaro’s Family Pizza 1456 Draper
v Trinket & Treasure 1449 Marion St
- Lemoore Recycling Center 345 N. 19th Ave.
- West Valley Supply 11958 17th Ave
v Ranchos Café 37193 Ave 12
Happy Burger Hwy 40 and 12th St.
v Bass Fork Mini Mart 54511 Road 200 (at Bass Lake Turn-Off)
v Buckhorn Restaurant & Lounge 32992 Road 222
v Gas n’ Stuff 33127 Road 222
v North Fork Barber Shop 32975 Road 222 (across from Buckhorn)
v Pizza Factory 33173 Road 222
- The Produce Place 49333 Road 426
- Best Western Yosemite Gateway Inn 40530 Hwy 41(ask at front desk)
- Sportsman’s Den 40032 Hwy 49 (Von’s Shopping Center)
v Millers Auto 1370 11th St.
v Reedley Insurance Co. 1146 G St.
v Liberty Firearms & Accessories 1044 G St.
v Pioneer Equipment 953 G St.
- A & L Welding Road 256, Terra Bella
- Charlie’s Pizza Kitchen 1531 N. Main St., Porterville
- Chuck’s Auto Parts Road 256, Terra Bella
- Dickey’s BBQ Pit 73 N. Main St., Porterville
v SB Bullets (inside John's Appliance) 1447 7th St.
v Academy Feed 494 S. Academy Ave.
v Tucker’s Copy and Shipping Center 1520 Jensen Ave.
v Cobian’s Taqueria 2636 Jensen Ave.
v Red Caboose Café 5054 N. Academy Ave.
v Fermin’s Steak House 1351 Seventh St.
v John’s Appliance and Repair 1317 Seventh St.
v Sanger Auto Body & Paint 1204 9TH St.
v Twin Valley’s Restaurant and Sports Grill 39316 Dunlap Rd.
- Kratos Music Center 2018 Second
- Wells Florist 2007 Second
- Clear Image Pool & Spa Supply 2223 Whitson
v Amdal In-Home Care 318 M Street
Total Office Products 1919 E Mineral King
Please patronize these businesses and thank them for supporting the Tea Party.
To list your business in the directory, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stephen L. German Accountancy Corporation
Stephen L. German
ATTORNEY / LAW FIRM
Mark D. Edwards, Attorney at Law
AUTO LUBRICATION GAS
Annette or Dick
Professional Bookkeeping & Business Services
BUSINESS CHECKS AND FORMS
Allforms Connection, Inc.
Affordable Carpet Cleaning
Blue Ribbon Carpet Cleaning
Christian Business Directory
K. T. Toews
DEMOLITION AND EXCAVATION
Matthews Demolition & Excavation
DOORS and BUILDING
National Builders Supply
Dennis and Noel
Fiber Packaging Systems, Inc.
559-706-5386, Fax 559-661-1989
Fiberglass Repair Unlimited, Inc.
Manny or Vido
HEALTH and NUTRITION
559-642-4920 - 559-760-0880
Free Enterprise Society
~~A to Z Insurance~~
~~Greg Suddick Health/Life/Dental/Med~~
~~ New Horizon Insurance Service~~
Jeff or Sean
Jonathan IRA Zwickel
PRINTING and PROMOTIONAL MKTG.
Valley Printing and Promotional Marketing, Inc.
Carole Jacoby & Co.
REPUBLICAN WOMEN WANTED
Fresno County & Fresno City Republican Women Federated
Yosemite Falls Café
Auto Service System
Sierra Surplus & Survival
October – December 2012
Please patronize our generous advertisers and thank them for supporting Tea Party principles.
If you would like to advertise in The Times, email email@example.com.
A to Z INSURANCE, INC.
AFFORDABLE CARPET CLEANING
FIBERGLASS REPAIRS UNLIMITED INC.
FREE ENTERPRISE SOCIETY
STEPHEN L. GERMAN ACCOUNTANCY CORPORATION
JUICE PLUS WHOLE FOOD NUTRITION
HAROLD MATTHEWS DEMOLITION & EXCAVATION
Thank you to
for generous donations to the motorcycle fundraising event
Professional Bookkeeping & Business Services
NATIONAL BUILDERS SUPPLY
NEW HORIZONS INSURANCE SERVICES
REPUBLICAN WOMEN FEDERATED
VALLEY PRINTING AND PROMOTIONAL MARKETING, INC.
Madera Supervisor, District 5
Thank you to
WILLEMS COMMERCIAL PRINTING, INC.
for services “above and beyond”
YOSEMITE FALLS CAFÉ
Click Below for PDF versions of the Central Valley Tea Party Times
Brad Roltgen published Petition Letter for Fresno Business Owners in High Speed Rail 2012-03-30 22:47:28 -0700
ATTN Fresno Business Owners
If you don't want to be used as a guinea pig for the High Speed Rail pipe dream, click on the link below for a Common Sense Petition Letter.
Please add your information, then get your letter back to us.
- E-Mail letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAX it to 888-559-8875
- Call 559-213-3435 to have your letter picked up
- E-Mail letter to email@example.com
Brad Roltgen published News from Tuesday Tea Party Lunch 3/27/12 in Fresno News 2012-03-27 12:40:27 -0700
Today at lunch, we discussed the following:
- For Tax Day on Tuesday, April 17th, we'll have Tea Party members at Fresno/Clovis area post offices from approximately 3:00-5:30 pm.
- Our event with Kirk MacKenzie on Property Rights will be on Saturday, May 5th at 2:00 pm. See http://www.centralvalleyteaparty.com/kirk_mackenzie_on_property_rights for details.
- We are partnering with the Lincoln Club of Fresno County, KMJ and the Fresno County Republican Party to host 3 local debates at the Ramada Inn. See the Calendar for details.
- Serafin spoke out against Alan Autry's radio ad spot supporting High Speed Rail. See http://soundcloud.com/dailydues/alan-autry-spot-for-california to hear the spot.
- Clint Olivier spoke on the lack of transparency related to the SPCA in Fresno, he's putting the issue on the city council's agenda at 1:30 pm this Thursday, March 29th. See http://www.fresno.gov/CouncilDocs/agenda3.29.2012/130a.pdf for details.
CLICK HERE for Agenda 21 Facebook Page
The video series by Tom DeWeese is excellent. Many Tea Party members have also recommended Tom DeWeese as a great speaker for Tea Party Groups.
Article about the history of Agenda 21
Video demonstrating an Agenda 21 or sustainability meeting.
Also see http://www.coolcities.us/
Article from the American Thinker
Website loaded with articles on Agenda 21: